Analysis and Development for a Tech Ed Institution
I’m blown away by how quickly you got this all done.
A nationwide provider of technical education that offers courses to automotive, motorcycle and marine technicians wanted to renovate their course development process because they felt it was too slow to respond to the rapid growth they were experiencing.
- Update many of the 70+ courses with instructionally sound training materials that give students a positive learning experience
- Realign the curriculum department and redesign the development process to handle ongoing course maintenance
- Provide writers and instructors with tools to make their lives easier
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the existing situation and suggest areas for process improvement
- Work closely with the curriculum department to develop training tools
- Update two existing courses with the new tools
- Identified ways to improve inter-departmental communications and processes
- Defined a structured development process to allow for input and cooperation from other internal departments
- Developed templates for new, single sourced and instructionally sound learning materials